• Offensive and/or overly revealing attire is prohibited. If you're asked to cover up by staff or security, please comply immediately or risk ejection from the convention.
• No real weapons or functioning projectile weapons – including guns, crossbows, swords, ninja stars, water pistols, silly-string guns, etc.
• All fake and prop guns must have an orange tip, whether glued plastic or painted.
• Metal or wood weapons and objects that are deemed harmful towards attendees (sharp weapons and props) are prohibited.
• No explosives or flash pots
• Weapons must be easily distinguishable from real weapons.
• Convention security and staff reserve to right to refuse any weapon or costume accessory/prop into the show at any time.
Do you have a prop item you'd like autographed, like Freddy's glove from A Nightmare on Elm Street?
Here's your chance.
We will accept dropoffs of these items beginning Friday September 15th at 3 p.m. (2 p.m. for VIPs) in the lobby of the Royal Plaza Trade Center. From there, convention staff with bring your item to the guest's booth to be signed.
Once your item has been signed, you may claim your item at the dropoff table and return it to your vehicle. All items must be claimed by 5 p.m. on Sunday September 17th.
NOTE - This applies to items, such as metal or wood, that are normally not allowed in the show as props.